GHANCHE: Lineman Electrocuted during the routine repair work, died in hospital |Passutimes

Breaking News  | Nisar Ali Khaplu :

Ghanche: A lineman was died after falling down from electric poles due to electric current. Muhammad Ali, lineman was busy in repairing the electric pole at Kharkoo Lahar.

Meanwhile, he received electric current and fell down. As a result he sustained injured and was shifted to DHQ hospital where he was died.

About passu

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

x

Check Also

GOJAL : International Snow Leopard Day celebrated in Khyber Valley, Gojal with the resolve to build a positive perception for survival of snow leopards and ecosystem

Share this on WhatsAppGojal : Special Correspondent  To ...

error: Content is protected !!