GHANCHE: Two members of a family hails from Okara died last night caused by suffocation| Passutimes

Breaking News By Nisar Ali Ghanche: Two bothers of Okara district of Punjab reportedly died of suffocation due to gas leak in their room at work near Habib Metro bank Khaplu district of Ghanche on Saturday.

According to detail Muhammad Shehbaz Anjum 28 and his brother Imtiaz are hails from Okara district of Punjaj were working in a new bank building near Habib Metro bank at Khaplu for few last months. On Saturday morning, when a local person entered into their room than they found death, their room was unlocked, the gas was turned on and diseased were shifted to hospital for postmortem. Talking to this scribe Deputy Medical Superintendent Dr. Ashraf said that both two body were death when it reached at hospital and there was no bruises on the both body. He further added that police were investigating the matter.

About passu

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

x

Check Also

GILGIT: NEB (R) sub office Gilgit has arrested private contractor Sherbaz Ahmad accused supplied substandard weapons at exorbitant rates to Excise and Taxation department GB

Share this on WhatsAppGILGIT – PR National Accountability ...

error: Content is protected !!