GHANCHE : By Arif Nawaz
Five people were reportedly found dead due to suffocation of gas leakage in a private hotel of Khaplu main Bazar here on Tuesday early morning. Upon the information Rescue 1122 and police reached the spot and shifted the bodies to DHQ Khaplu for Postpartum.
The deceased names include Dawood, Muhammad Ibrahim, Muhammad Yahya , Muhammad Ilyas and Syed Yaseen. Police have confirmed the incident and started investigation.
It is worth to mention that Two people were also found death owing to gas leakage in 0ct 2016.